Our Facility in Costa Mesa, CA
- Fadal 4020 CNC machining centers...3, 4 and 5 axis machines. All equipped with touch probes. Fully tooled, all options.
- A rugged 50 taper machine with a 45 H.P. spindle. Travels are 65″X, 35″Y, and 34″Z. Larg, robust 4-axis table. Touch probe.
- 1 Mazak FH-6000 horizontal machining center. 50 Taper, 4-axis, fully tooled including touch probe. Multiple pallets and tombstones. New 2000.
- Hardinge VT100 vertical turning center. 12-inch chuck. New 1997.
- Cincinnati Avenger CNC lathe. 8 inch chuck, 20 horsepower, New 1992.
- Hardinge VT-200. 25 HP spindle with 17 inch chuck. Live tooling and high pressure coolant give the machine new productive features to allow Engineered Precision, Inc. to tackle new more highly complex jobs.
- Mitutoyo Crysta Apex 9106. This fully CNC controlled machine has capacity of 500mm X 800mm X 400mm with the ultra precise TP200 touch probe, which will allow measurements down into the micron range. The machine is fitted with a toolchanger, allowing for fully automated parts inspection. The software includes features for reading and inspecting from solid models.
- 2 Bridgeport Mills, DROs, power feeds, etc.
Mori-Seiki MS 850G, 17 inch gap bed lathe.
- Boyar Schultz 618 automatic surface grinder.
- Distributed PC network, running latest versions of AutoCad Mechanical Desktop and MasterCam X. Full solid modeling capabilities.
- Translators to accept data from most CAD systems.
- DoAll band saw.
- Select band saw.
- Clark 6000# forklift.
- 2007 Ford pickup truck.
- Lincoln Heliarc welder.
- Glass bead and Sandblast cabinets.
- 2 Palatek rotary vane air compressors.
- Speedaire air compressor.
- Enerpac 50 ton hydraulic press.
- EMC aqueous cleaning system.